Sunday, February 26, 2012

A letter to you, from Patrick Gallagher (Hugo Lum)


Hello Endgamers.....
It's been quite a journey for our little show..one could even go so far as to say it has been a long , hard slog... especially the last year while we have been in 'limbo'... and throughout , you have all been Amazing! I don't think we, the cast and crew and all involved, could really express enough how much it has meant to us. You guys took our little show and kept it alive, when it was all but dead, your enthusiasm and dedication has been a huge part of why we are even still being considered for a second season. And we are finally approaching, well, the endgame, as Hugo would say, (pun intended folks..Hugo's a genius!)
As most of you know, we are now being streamed on Hulu and Hulu+, and we have been doing well..we are close...but we are coming to a tipping point, and could go either way, and we need you again. A big push this week, and a momentum boost could push us over the top! I loved doing Endgame, loved working with the talented cast and crew and writers. I am very proud of our show, and am excited to continue to see where this unique piece of television can go next... and Hugo has to get that russian blowhard Balagan outta the Huxley, so it can regain the status and grander it held before being tainted by his pompous, effete presence!
So we are asking you to go once more into the breach, and watch, share and spread the word again... you guys are really the best best fans in the world. let the powers that be know it, and lets have a season 2
A HUGE Thanks to all of you again, you're the best!

Patrick Gallagher

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this show, discovered on Hulu! I hope that you guys get a second season. I'm in the US so I have to watch it on Hulu. Just know you have loyal fans out there!!!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Addicted to this show !! I watched the first 6-7 episodes on HULU when they posted them. I HAD to watch the next episode !!! Can't wait for the nxt one to be posted. And I watced the first 10 episodes ALL over again!!! Which I have NEVER done with any show my entire life !!!!AWESOME Actors, writers, photography, set design, wardrobe, casting. THE BEST SHOW in YEARS !!! and NO Teenage CURSE words too. WONDERFUL !!! I am in the USA. A VERY BIG FAN !!! LOOKING forward to season 2 and 3. THANK you !!!! GREAT ACTing MR. Gallagher !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have watched the whole series twice already. It's so much fun! Finally a break from cop shows.

    ReplyDelete