Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Letter to you from Melanie Papalia/Pippa Venturi


To the Gamers..I'm not too sure how to start this letter so I will just say WOW. Everyday of the SAVE ENDGAME campaign has truly moved me. I know I can speak for all the cast and crew when I say we are all genuinely touched. I was a happily surprised to see that our show had spread so far and had been a ritual for so many of your Monday nights. Endgame was a passion project for me from the start. Before I became Pippa I desperately wanted to be her. I had to be her. I got my way. :) This campaign and the persistence you all have to get a season 2 of Endgame has made me remember that I am not really done with Pippa. I still got that Endgame feeling...Plus, arguing with Balagan is preeeettttyyyyyy fun.

I have to say no matter what the outcome is here you guys have been a driving force. If the show were to come back I KNOW you all would be in our hearts and in our thoughts on set. We wouldn't be making a show that we weren't sure if people were going to like anymore. :)

What can I say..you guys rock so hard!! I am so grateful to you all and I know I will continue to be.

Melanie Papalia

6 comments:

  1. Well you know, we are only responding to the excellent job that was done by the cast and crew :)

    While I have been forced to be a "Lurker" during the later part of the campaign to get a second season, I am still rooting for everyone to come back.

    We will see you next fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the hard work all of you have done on the show. It's an AWESOME show and the
    only show I have become addicted to. I couldn't stop watching after the first epsisode. Had to watch 5-6 until I couldn't keep my eyes open. The show is just a breath of Fresh AIR !!!! And those of us in the USA would like to see Balagan Solve Rosemary's murder one of these episodes. and in a Seaon finale see, him Finally leave the HUxley, to go attend a Tournament and get back to life. GOd BLESS ALL of YOU TALENTED PEOPLE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really hoping for a second season, especially after a cliff hanger at the end of season 1. Everyone has done an amazing job on the show, and I think that the premise is a lot of fun. Even my non-TV watching boyfriend thought the show was great. I think the characters were well developed, the writing was generally top-notch, and everyone's acting was wonderful. Please keep us up to date as to what the status of the show is. I'd hate to keep hope alive if there is no hope to be had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the show and am hopeful for a second season!! ;) www.facebook.com/tiffanybrookebell

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife and I turned to endgame after being completely unenamored with the rubbish network television keeps churning out. We devoured season one and say stunned as we read the show had been cancelled. So...as I'm new to this cult, can anyone say for certain that there will be a second season?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE these show! My daughter and I just found it and watched all the shows only to realize that there are no more. Tears, lots and lots of tears! PLEASE do more shows!!!

    ReplyDelete